Taylor was raised in the small West Texas town of Garden City. She met her husband, Dylan, in Lubbock Texas while she was attending Texas Tech University. They have lived in San Angelo for six years, and they love to sit on their back porch enjoying the San Angelo livestyle and the company of their two dogs.
As an 8th grade ELAR, teacher as well as basketball, volleyball, and tennis coach, Taylor has developed many of the skills needed to provide clear communication and exceptional customer service. As a first time homeowner, she understands the pressures associated with moving, and the real estate transaction. Taylor's warm genuine smile, service approach and partnership with a powerful real estate brand, is a combination you will appreciate when you put your real estate dreams into action with Taylors assistance.
Give Taylor a call at 325- 212-6264
- Middle School ELAR Teacher (6 years)
- English as a Second Language Coordinator
- High School Coach (Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis)
- Customer Service
- People Relations
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology from Texas Tech University- graduated in 2016
- 4-8 ELAR teaching certification
- English as a Second Language certification
- Texas Real Estate License
If you are a Seller... Your home will be marketed, not just listed!Your home will be marketed as part of my innovative "Every Day Until It's Sold" program.
- Horseback riding
- Spending time with hubby and puppies
If you are a Buyer...
- You can be assured that you will be exposed to all the homes in the area that are in your price range and meet your needs.
- You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close and after.
Contact Me Today To Get Started!